Sunday 5 February 2012

Visit my friends!

So on the 3rd or 4th day of CNY i went to Ivan's house to visit visit! Quite alot of people go. Alicia, Amanda, Kerstin, Jing kai, Jones, Xavier.
Alicia<3
Kerstin, Amanda, Ivan, Jones
Them again, btw they are all watching tv. =0
The pink colour shirt tee is ivan's mother. 
She is so kind she prepare steamboat for us to eat!=)
Steamboat for dinner! 
During dinner, we pretended that we really was a family! 
Calling each other kor kor and jie jie!<3

After steamboat, we went to gamble mahjong and blackjack! i lose quite alot in blackjack ); But in the 3 rounds of mahjong, i win all the way^^ I guess this year is not for me to play blackjack, but for me to play mahjong! 




Speaking of mahjong, my sis thought of buy a mahjong table! She already have the mahjong set as it was given by her godmother (so good right!) On the weekends, we saw a few mahjong tables and pretty mahjong set and wanted to buy but it was not cheap at all!!! T^T
Hello kitty mahjong set^^
I got this from a blog.* 
This pink mahjong set so cute! I want T^T


No comments:

Post a Comment