Sunday 1 January 2012

☻NEW YEAR☻

So its finally a NEW YEAR! 2012!~
And i spent the new year shopping at 112 Katong .It's a new shopping mall!


This is the pocky sticks i buy from a Japanese Food Market at 112 Katong. Total:$5.00.. Super worth it! I love the Panda pocky stick the most!~
This is the back! CUTE PANDA! =3
This cone Pizza is super cool...its like a pizza but in a cone shape..=0 *i got to try it out one day!*
I buy it at the Market Place for $6.20.
This is my fatty dinner snack...i eat it while i was watching the countdown.~
HAPPY NEW YEAR^^
If you all are wondering....WHAT IS THIS!?!? 
This is my new bag! This is the design! Sorry forget to take picture of the full size..D=
I love this colour!! Baby pink! There is actually other colour but i think baby pink is da best!


No comments:

Post a Comment