Thursday 15 December 2011

choir gals!

Yesterday i went out with my choir gals Yuan Yuan and Xue Ting <3 They are from the same cca as me Choir. So we decided to go out to watch movies and take neoprints!

So,we took the neoprints first >>>
The neoprint we took><
This is my favourite shot. Looks cute right><
After the neoprint we went to Iluma to watch 'The Muppets'. The movie is not bad but it's like a musical.
We went to 'Just Acia' to eat our dinner :D The food there is affortable and there is a free flow of drinks & ice cream. How cool is that!!><
Yuan Yuan's fish with cheese
My dumpling udon
Xue ting's Spaghetti 
Ice cream :D
Group photo!

Okay so thats the end! Tmr i'm going out with my sister to Orchard to shop shop! Hope i can buy new clothes! YAY! :D 
Follow me on Twitter!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment