Thursday 22 December 2011

My nephew!

Omg.. it has been a long time since i blogged. >< Cause there is nothing much to blog about! But Yesterday i went out with Alicia! We go lan for 4 hours! We go lan play blackshot as usual ^^
Omg...i look so Fugly!!! Alicia still so pretty><



Then TODAY my sister offered me and my mum some Macarons! Looks so cute but i don't really like it.. =\ Too sweet XP
Looks nice right!
The macaron is filled with jam fillings sandwiched between two cookies!
Looks cute^^ so no harm trying if you like sweet stuff! 


Ohya almost forgotten! I'm here to blog about my 1yr old+ nephew. If you know me,i always been saying that my nephew is cute but VERY VERY naughty! And cuz of him i always need to be back home early...as my mum wants me to help take care of him. *sian*
This are the photos of him....




hehe>< so i will end here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment