Monday 26 December 2011

HEY! It's Christmas~ Part 1

Hey readers! (not sure if i even have any readers,my blog views didn't increase much *sad*)
Anyways CHRISTMAS is finally OVER. I spent alot of money during Christmas....(scary much?) So during Christmas Eve my sis bring her dog over to my house and play! We ate steamboat at night!
HE so cute^^
Both of them playing.
Steamboat
Log cake my sis buy from 'Four leaf' cakeshop(not cheap yo)
All the presents waiting to be open!
This is the bear bear bag i buy for my nephew.
My elder sis buy for me a cute hello kitty bag that comes with a small pouch! 
My dearest mum buy for me a Swarovski diamond necklace! *best present ever*
Thanks Mum! ^^



So thats the end for Christmas Eve, the next post will be Part 2 (Christmas day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment